Hello, I’m back after learning a great deal from the mistakes in my previous task. I’ve completely revamped the design of these tasks by implementing your feedback.
I aim to contribute many <5min copy/paste tasks to the /r/beermoney community in the coming months, and I will make sure each one is conducted with extreme transparency.
[This task](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ixtJqVU3H3D5HljEwowyMpqA8huyv_MVY7MYOfB7vlc/) is open to the first 200 people who participate, after which the task will close.
Please read the following rules:
* **Anyone can participate, even past participants.**
* This task collects tracking codes for Amazon orders placed **since Nov 5th, 2018**.
* **Participants will be paid $.25 for each tracking code** in their submission attached to such orders.
* The maximum payout is $5 per participant. Do not expect to reach the maximum, as this would require a very high volume of orders placed in the span of ~5 weeks.
* The submission requires two columns: **Order Date** and **Carrier Name & Tracking Number**.
* Since this task requires you to upload the Amazon data file, Google requires you to be signed in. Unfortunately can’t get around this annoying fact.
[**The task guides you in 4 steps right here.**](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ixtJqVU3H3D5HljEwowyMpqA8huyv_MVY7MYOfB7vlc/)
Questions/feedback very welcome in the comments.