I know everyone has a different process and reason for doing this.
For example, I do beermoney to supplement my unoccupied freelance hours and keep my mind busy. I love the allure of creating new routines and getting better results. It has helped immensely in bring personal fulfillment and helping to free myself up financially for specific activities engagements that were once harder to plan for.
This being said, my beermoney routine is revolved around activities that require specific and limited time commitments.
Every day I accomplish the following:
– Try to qualify for [Respondent.io](https://Respondent.io) (a godsend, I have been lucky to qualify for so many)
– Move on to UserInterviews (I think Amazon is as good as cash and they have some easy ones)
– Churn a swagbucks offer or two (to the tune of 200 dollars successfully and easily churning)
– I mturk but I am a casual user (I think yall who have all those accomplishments and hits are Gods)
– I earn 10 dollars a week on quick thoughts (with two devices, not that hard)
– Do every single [Prolific.ac](https://Prolific.ac) survey
And lastly I look on reddit to see new opportunities that might further aid me to contribute to this community and give me new inspiration. I don’t post a lot but for those who have interacted with me I am a PM guy. I’ll pm the shit out of you to pick your brain, thank you, or add something.
I am the person who posted the recent Abra app referral. I deemed it to be of high caliber and a good deal for this community but it was a flop. I specifically wanted people to create a referral train off of an offer that could realistically incorporate itself into an easy churn or investment for the beermoney community. This was the impetus to get out of my PMs and make a larger post treating this subject.
I personally believe that the best experience and state of hygiene for this community is to be open on the exchange of ideas and processes of how and why we all do this.
I am always hungry to learn more from others and share what I have added into my own routine. I understand that referrals can be a leech to the the health of a community — yet I believe with maturity the group should be able to sift through this material and decided what is to work for them.
I think this is the most invigorating and exciting part of our community anyway. I cannot say what will fit the idea of your beermoney. But among the churners, the turkers, and those who have shared with me that this is their full time — we all have made a home here.
The suggestion I’d like to raise is that with how many of us there are and how diverse we are…
what is beermoney to you?